Thursday, March 25, 2010

LIST!

So this morning at about 12:15 I decided to make a list of things I was going to do today. The list was supposed to start at about 8:30. This is how the list appears in my notebook:

To Do List 3/25/10

Run
Breakfast
Shower
Read Scrips
Journal
Write Amber
Write Austin
Write Chase Make VT appointments!!!
Practice Voice
Lunch
Practice Piano
Clean room!
Practice Cello
Practice Choir Music
Dinner
Get Cute
Choir
Shoot for *insert love interest's name here (Oh Baby!)

WELL it looks like a fabulous list, yes? Wanna know how I'm doing on it now that it's 1:30 in the afternoon? WELL, I woke up at 10... so already I'm failing. haha I did not run (I can always go tonight, right?) I browsed facebook and blogger for a while then finally got eggs, bacon and toast for breakfast around 11. (Productive AND healthy so far. ha!) I decided to watch my favorite show What I Like About You While I was eating breakfast... and ended up watching a couple episodes... so by the time noon rolled around I was feeling like some good tanning time. So I tanned (unsuccessfully... I really don't know why I keep trying.. I'm pretty sure I'm as white as ever) and wrote Austin and Amber! Woohoo two more things off my list! And I decided blogging was kind of like writing in my journal... so I'm gonna cross that one off when I'm finished here. I KNOW! I know what you're thinking. I wish I could be as dedicated to my lists as Annie is to hers. It's amazing. I really do have every intention of finishing my list, though. But in order to do that, I should probably get started.. haha. SO that's it for today.

My words of wisdom for today: Make lists. Even if you don't actually follow them... they make you feel more productive right away! It's amazing. Have a lovely day blogger friends! :)

*I couldn't very well put what is ACTUALLY on my list. I've heard this love interest reads my blog occasionally and that would just be plain embarrassing. Also, by "shoot for" I mean hang out with so I can try and seduce him. You know, the usual.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.