Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Time Capsule

So I have been trying to pack up my room this morning (I'm not getting very far because I'm so freaking ADD. For heavens sake) when I came across a tin can in the back top shelf in my closet. The label said, "This Time Capsule Belongs To: Annie Fletcher. Don't Open Until: I'm 58 Years Old." Oh goody!! What a find! And I figured I'm only 40 years early.. no biggie. And I definitely wanted a break from packing... so ... I opened it! And I am prepared to share the enclosed with you here on my blog. There really wasn't much in it.. which was disappointing, but what was in there was pure gold. Ready? Okay.
I know, hot right? According to the other documents in the time capsule I was in 3rd grade. I definitely remember that outfit as being one of my absolute favorites. Okay, so are you ready to learn more about the 3rd grade Annie Fletcher? Okay, here we go!




I hope you can read it all. Basically I was the coolest little kid on the planet. And when I say coolest.. I mean I was freaking weird. It was definitely fun getting a little blast from the past. I didn't even really remember a lot of the things that little 3rd grader Annie liked. Definitely worth the hour that it took me to open the freaking can and make this blog. The end!








1 comment:

Verity Kae said...

favorite movie: Tarzan.

I knew we were friends for a reason :)

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.