Monday, May 24, 2010

1 CD down... 8 to go...

Kyli gave me a bunch of CDs to burn about 2 weeks ago... and I am FINALLY getting around to ripping them to my laptop. I haven't even listened to all of them but what I have listened to I LOVE. So I decided to blog while they were downloading. :)

And SPEAKING of CDs... I really really super duper wanna make one! I have a bunch of different ones that I have in mind. I want to make a church one and a Christmas one and a Broadway one and a miscellaneous one with just a bunch of my favorite songs that don't fit in any of those categories exactly. I don't know which one I'm going to do first... and I don't know where I'm going to come up with the money to make all of them.. or even who'd want them. haha but I'm gonna do it anyway!

So just a little update! I finally told Angry Preacher Man that I just wanted to be friends. Which made me feel like a HORRIBLE person because his dad just died. I know, right? I'm awful. But he was super duper nice about it all and even let me borrow his little sister's Glee dvd's!! I'm so happy! But anyway, I must tell you why! Mostly because of Friday night... and because of the freaking outness that was experiencing when I thought of dating him. See, on Friday night Angry Preacher Man put together this little night float down the Salt River.. and it was pretty fun. But he and his friends that came were pretty LAME and immature about some of their jokes and just.. yeah. It was interesting.. pretty fun! But interesting. And then Mr. Brown was there too. I first met Mr. Brown at EFY... he was a counselor.. and now we're friends. Growing up is weird. But yeah, I've always kinda had a little crush thing going for Mr. Brown. It's not even a big deal but he had more of a pull for me than Angry Preacher Man... and I figured if Mr. Brown had more pull.. even though it's just a silly little crush... then Angry Preacher Man really had no chance. And he's just so short! Sad.

But a good thing that may have come out of that night... Mr. Brown may have helped me understand a little more why I am the way I am when it comes to boys. I explained to him what I knew of my strange situation... and he thought I should not go against my feelings, first of all. And then as we talked about it more... and I told him about how I move so much and have no problems just letting go of most of the people that I leave behind... he said that might be why I have a hard time with relationships. See, I've moved around so much, I have a hard time committing to things because it's like my brain is programmed to just plan for everything short term. For the past 5 years I haven't lived in one place for more than a year... and that's just crazy. And it totally makes sense to me.

But anyway, I'm really super tired and I have to pee... so I should wrap this up. OH I GOT A PUPPY!!!!! And when I say I ... I mean Kelene got a puppy.. but she's the cutest thing on the entire planet!! Charlie is very jealous because I am giving the pooch looots of attention... but I gave Charlie some loves tonight too... I thought she was gonna die if I didn't pet her. But ANYWAY. It's a boxer puppy and seriously. The Cutest Thing Ever. Love. Except she poops in the kitchen. Sickie.

Seriously though.. I'm tired. SO words of wisdom for the day... trust your instincts... you're smarter than you think you are. The end. :)

2 comments:

Chas Hathaway said...

You did the right thing with Angry Preacher Man. Dumping someone you know you wouldn't marry is the kindest thing you can do. It's NOT MEAN! I know it feels that way, but it's not.

Good job, and good luck!

Chas

Chas Hathaway said...

Okay, so maybe I don't know enough about the situation to say whether or not it was right to break it off with Angry Preacher Man, but I do know from a guy's point of view, if you know it can't work, it's best to just break it off so he has more time to find someone who will love him for who he is.

Chas

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.