Wednesday, May 5, 2010

I dedicate this blog post to Kelene Fletcher....

Mostly because she is the reason I am writing it because she has BUGGED THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS out of me trying to get me to post. So here it is... finally. Alright. Where to begin? My heavens, a lot can happen in... has it been 4 weeks? Almost a whole month?? Wow. It has been a while. Okay, well first of all I'll wrap up the whole Mr. Stalker Bank Man deal... loooong story short, we will probably be distant friends... I might not even say friends... more like acquaintances.. I might even start getting direct deposit, although I will miss the eye candy at the bank, it's not worth it to bump into him. I'll spare you the details. So that's that!

Let's see, what else? I've just been working a bunch... I'm working for the census on top of my Walgreens job right now. It's actually pretty fun. I don't get any mean people. How could people be mean to ME?? I mean, really. Look at me.

You know what I realized? I kind of have a crush on every boy. All of them. I can't even tell you all of the boys that I love. There are too many of them. And they're all so very different. How am I ever going to find a husband when I love so many boys? You know who's scary to love? RM's. But I'm starting to love more of them.. just because I know more. Do you know WHY it's scary to love RM's? Because they want to get MARRIED. So usually... I love them. And then I freak out. And then I run away really really fast! And then I love them from a distance. :) Sometimes I wonder if I really will get married. You never know these days. I mean, I don't find people that I genuinely like very often... someone that I never feel awkward around... someone that I'm totally attracted to... someone that has the same goals as me... someone that actually likes me in all of my quirky, annoying, weird, self absorbed, loud, awesome glory. I mean, really though... I have a hard finding someone that I actually like and who actually likes me back. Relationships and dating and all that jazz... it's just craziness.

But anyway, on with what's been happening to me. I performed in Joseph Smith: The Prophet this last Sunday and it was such an amazing experience! Everyone did such a great job and I loved every second of it. :) I got two dates out of it, too. One was with the Angry Preacher Man and the other was with this other guy... I'm not even sure he was in the fireside.. but whatev. I actually need to call the other guy back to schedule a time for a date... if he'll still have me. haha I feel bad. but ANYWAY. I went on a date with Angry Preacher Man on Tuesday night. Basically he's a great guy. He's super nice and way funny and seems to have his life pretty well together. We get along swimmingly and he seems to like me. And I actually think he's pretty darn cute.... except that he's my height. MAYBE even a little shorter than me. Problematic? Potentially... I'm trying REALLY SUPER DUPER hard not to let it bother me.. or sway my opinion of him in any way... but I'm afraid I'm beginning to fail. He was the first guy I'd ever been on a date with who was shorter than me.. and he's not even little... he's totally my type.. in every way. He's a bit thicker, cute, dark hair... he's just short. I don't know how this whole thing is going to play out... I'll keep you posted. We have another date on Friday. But the date went really well. We went to his little sister's choir concert and got ice cream, pretty basic but definitely up my enjoyment alley. We'll see.

Stoooooopid things happened to me today. I had to spend 600 freaking dollars to fix my car so it could pass emissions. Poo. I got a ticket last week because my tags were expired.. and that same night I locked my keys in my car again. I know. Again. Ridiculous. I have super funny stories of guys hitting on my at Walgreens and me being so incredibly awkward. My manager wants to make a name tag for me that says, "18 and Mormon" ... just so I won't have to worry about it anymore. I like the idea.. but he won't actually do it.

Kyli Larson gave me a fabulous idea... I need to just stop worrying about my social life and work on me time. I need some me time. And not worrying about the fact that I have nothing to do on Friday night but hang out with my family will be a welcome change, I think. Life is crazy... but I'll make it. It's wonderful and crazy.

Words of wisdom for the day... Feeling sad and stressed about things does no good. Put your faith in Christ and it will be okay. IT WILL. The end. :)

1 comment:

Kelene said...

HA! I win. And I almost didn't check it this morning just because you haven't listened to me for so long, but I did!

I like the Angry Preacher Man. He seems cool.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.