Friday, May 28, 2010

I like...

... that my new puppy snores when she sleeps. I like my new house. I like days when I don't have to work AT ALL and don't have to feel guilty for it. I like cleaning my house all by myself while blasting music and belting at the top of my lungs. I like fresh flowers in the house. I like thinking of fun things that I'll like to do when I'm married. I like smiling. I like feeling twitterpated. I like holding hands. I like going to church. I like my mommy. I like hanging out with my little sister... even though I don't do it enough, she's pretty cool. I like thunderstorms and I can't wait until monsoon season. I like the sun and the way it tingles my skin. I like curling my hair. I like how my legs feel right after I shave them. I like going to the movies. I like being totally comfortable with someone. I like CTR rings. I like being LDS. I like talking about things. I like sweet kisses. I like getting motivated. I like pay day and paying tithing. I like taking responsibility for myself. I like loving people. I like my cat Charlie. I like my new sexy black stilettos. I like being a girl. I like that my toenail polish makes me feel like a mermaid. I like you!

Love, Annie

P.S. I really like it when people comment on my blog... just saying. :)

4 comments:

Kelene said...

I love YOU, and I love reading your blog. =D

The One Klar said...

These are the BEST kind of posts, in my opinion. :) They show how happy you are, and how grateful you are, and they are super fun. I approve. Haha.

The One Klar said...

Haha. Annie...it's been a week. A whole seven days. Oi. :) Haha. Tomorrow I have work from 11-6:30, and then I don't THINK I have anything going on after that. So if you have work...we can play after you get off. Because it's Saturday night. And I think that we can party it up. Even if that means watching Robin Hood or Glee. Haha. Yes? Yes.

Chas Hathaway said...

I like optimistic blog posts!

:D

Chas

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.