Saturday, December 4, 2010

Mailbagggg

Dear life,
You seriously rock my socks.
Love, Your Favorite

Dear institute formal,
Thank you for such a lovely time last night! Your food was delish and your decorations and music combined with Richard's and my cheesiness made me feel like I was in an 80's movie. A super duper awesome 80's movie. Which is something I love. So thanks.
Love, Me

Dear Richard,
Your dance moves simply slay me, darling. And so does that vest. And your bowtie. Oh yeah, and your face.
Love, Me

Dear pretty purple dress,
Thank you for looking lovely on me last night! ... unlike a certain PROM DRESS that wouldn't fit and will go unnamed. People liked you. Even other girls dates liked you. That made me laugh and then feel bad. But also pretty. What I'm trying to say is you rocked it, pretty purple dress!
Love, Me

Dear room,
I promise I will clean you today. Nasty dishes pile and all. Although, quite franky, I'm a little scared to open those tupperware containers...
Love, Me

Dear Goodwill,
I hope to visit you and find some deals that will make me say, "Hot dog!"
Love, Me

Dear Christmas,
Thank you for making December so very happy.
:)
Love, Me

Dear Me,
That fact that you're so happy makes me so happy. Just keep it up.
Love, Me

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.