Sunday, December 5, 2010

Wonderful

Please listen to this song as you read my post. It makes it so much more magical. Do you ever wake up and just feel magical? :)




Yesterday was a fabulous day.
You all must be getting so bored with how happy I am all the time.
Sorry to disappoint.
I could make up some drama for you.
Something exciting to read.
But I'm too busy being absolutely content that I just don't want to waste the time.

Not that I don't waste time.
I'm just lying in bed because it's warm here.
And soft and lovely.
I've finished my facebook and blog stalking for the day.
And now I'm just lying here.
Being happy.

Do you ever take the time to just
BE
happy?
Just lay on your back and look at the ceiling,
or the sky,
or a tree,
(take your pick, really, God's given us many choices).
And just think about all the things that make your life wonderful,
and beautiful,
and happy,
and worth living.

It's easy.
And perfect.
I'll show you.

I get to feel the sun almost every single day.
On the days that have wind I feel like I could fly.
I think that's maybe why God made windy days... just so we could taste a little what it is to be a bird with the air all around us moving.
I even like those embarrassing Marilyn Monroe moments when my skirt flies up because I feel like a movie, even when no one else is around.
It's Christmas time. Everyone's jolly and everything's festive.
The twinkle lights are my favorite.
And Richard loves them too.
Richard.
I get to go to church today.
I need it. I always need church.
I love that I can feel my Savior's love whenever I need it.
Especially when I need it.
Even when I feel I don't need it right then.
Or I forget about it.
He reminds me in the little things.
I bet the Savior makes the best husband.
Because he's so into the details! :)
Hot cocoa and scarves are wonderful inventions, aren't they?
One makes you warm on the inside and the other the outside.
And now I have to get ready for church.
I love getting dressed up and pretty.
It's like I'm telling life,
"Alright, I'm ready for you today, let's be lovely together."
:)


See?
Now you try!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

-shakes head- You are so in love.

Annie Citrine said...

Oh my gosh why do you have to leave such awkward comments!!

Anonymous said...

You are one of the best teachers I have Annie. I love you.

Dad

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.