Friday, December 3, 2010

Yesterday was a funny day.

And by funny I mean awesome.
I woke up NOT wanting to be awake, but what can ya do when you have school?
Wake up.
That's what you do!
So there I was at school.
Sleepy and bored.
I wish I was better at public speaking.
Something to put on my to do list.
Then I wrote a missionary letter to my favorite brother in South Africa!
Which I still need to send off.. along with the ones to Nebraska and Romania.
Good heavens.
Then I got to see my lovely.
:)
That's always happy.
I went to Sweet Cakes with Addi, dear.
That was lovely until they didn't have any soup.
I've never been so disappointed at mealtime.
But I got a cookie to make up for it.
They really do have the best cookies!
Shopping on Main Street is always splendid!
And so is finding great jeans that the boyfriend loves for only 20 dolla.
Addi time is always fun.
:)
Then Richard taught me how to not suck at pool so badly.
And it's hard to see where the ball is when your glasses are in the way.
Good gracious.
And happiness.
Then a nap.
Any fabulous day needs a nap.
In my opinion.
Then I ran out of gas on the freeway.
Thank you Andrea for saving me.
I really should feed my car more, let's be honest.
Also I'm a doofus but at least I know it!
Then Skyline with Richard.
That movie was silly.
But he liked it and I like him.
:)
Then conspiracies about the White House and Masons on TV
and snuggles.
And kisses.
And falling asleep.
And waking up to be happy to see each other.



P.S. I adore her hair.
Think I could pull it off?
HA! Just kidding.
:)

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.