Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas!!

Yes.
I KNOW I am forever late in posting about Christmas.
But it was so lovely I just HAVE to tell you about it.
:)

#1 Favorite Present:
I get to be an aunt AGAIN!!! Jade is pregnant. :) We are all so so so excited for her. And we can't wait for that baby!
Photobucket

#2 Favorite Present:
My guitar. Obvi. I do love my Penelope!! (PS don't think Pig Penelope.. think Penelope Cruz! My Penelope is a FIESTY LATINA!)
Photobucket

#3 Favorite Present:
Photobucket
"Nachoooooooooooooooooooooooo...."
"Getdatcornouttamahface!"
"They think I don't know a buttload about the gospel.. but I DO!"
"Hey, let go my blouse."
"They give me no eagle powers!! They give me no nutrients!"
"Incarnacio-one doodaloodleloodaloooo!"
I love it.

AAANNNND of course I loved getting to see my family and spend time with them! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Merry Christmas!
(...even if it is a little late!)

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.