Monday, January 10, 2011

I shall call him squishy and he shall be mine, he shall be my squishy.

Once upon a time I went to an aquarium for the first time.
Dude.
If I could live in the ocean, I totally would.
I LOVE IT!!!
Fish are super cool.
And so are other things like the plants.. and stuff.
Shawna and I took super pretty pictures.

Photobucket
I love the pokey ones!!
They're so pretty!

Photobucket

I LOVE SEA CREATURES!!

Photobucket

...I even love the ugly ones.
:)
Poor guys.
Photobucket

BUT I love these guys the best :)
Thanks again Shawna and Jim, you are so awesome. :)
Photobucket




P.S. I also saw buffalo. It was basically bomb.
Seriously, Oklahoma is soooo pretty! I'll have to come back sometime in the summer or fall. :)
Photobucket

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.