Monday, January 3, 2011

Racquetball Adventures!!

While I was in Thatcher... I got bored.
And so did Kelene!!
Plus we felt like super duper fatties for all the food and sweets we'd eaten over Christmas.

SO we decided to play racquetball!!!!

Photobucket

...we were excited to play.
... I may have been more excited than she was...


.... but then we couldn't see the ball... because the lights hadn't turned on yet... and it was dark!

... so here's what we decided to do! bahahaha

Photobucket

Photobucket



Basically we're hilarious.
And it didn't work...
BUT WE'RE AWESOME!

(Our game faces)
Photobucket

And then we played.
... and the first game Kelene DOMINATED!
No joke.
It was bad.

And then the second game... I WAS MAKING A COMEBACK!!
Oh, so close.
So close to winning.
....

...

but then she beat me again.

Photobucket

And then I was really sore the next day.
Also, we had fun.
:)
The End.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.