Thursday, January 6, 2011

Good Enough

In the past... boys who said they love me.. or even liked me... took it back.

One boy said he loved me and then ignored me for weeks. It wasn't until 3 weeks later that he told me he'd found out his ex girlfriend was getting engaged and he realized he was still in love with her.

[Under your spell again.
I can't say no to you.
Crave my heart and it's bleeding in your hand.
I can't say no to you.]

One boy said he loved me... and then a couple days later said he loved the idea of me more than the actual me.

[Drink up sweet decadence.
I can't say no to you,
And I've completely lost myself, and I don't mind.
I can't say no to you.]

One boy decided he loved me only after months and months of rejecting me.

[And I'm still waiting for the rain to fall.
Pour real life down on me.
'Cause I can't hold on to anything this good.]

So... with that pitiful background... you might be able to understand why I might be a bit insecure and scared to give away parts of myself...

You might understand why I have had a hard time feeling good enough.
For... anyone.
Anyone worthwhile, at least.

[Can't believe that I feel...
Good enough,
I feel good enough.
It's been such a long time coming, but I feel good.]

To feel Inadequate is a hard thing to live with.
However,
Now
I
feel
Good
Enough.

And I like it.

[So take care what you ask of me,
'cause I can't say no.]

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.