Monday, June 28, 2010

NEW GOAL

Never ever ever ever push the snooze button ever ever again. WHY? Because for the past THREE days I have been trying to get up earlier because.. you know.. it's healthy or something... and I'd like to DO some things with my day. You know. BUT it has all been thwarted by the SNOOZE button... or me resetting my alarm to later than I set it the night before after I let Jamie out to pee in the morning. Seriously. I set my alarm for 8:40 last night...this morning it went off.. I hit the snooze.... but didn't really hit it. I just made the buzzing stop on my phone but didn't actually hit SNOOZE. So I woke up at 10:30. What am I DOING with my life? Dang it all! SO I will follow the advice of two very important wise people: My stake president from BYU Idaho, Henry J Eyring. He told us to NEVER hit the snooze button. Choose when you want to wake up and WAKE UP and your day will ALWAYS go better. I will believe him now. The first thing I said when I woke up this morning was, "EFFFFF" ... not the best way to start, right? And then I will follow the advice of Fraulein Maria when she sings the Confidence song in the beginning of the Sound of Music (Which I've had stuck in my head ALL morning.. well since I've been awake at least.. which isn't very long. BUT STILL), "When you wake up, WAKE UP! It's healthy!" Alright, alright. I've learned my lesson.

But ANYWAY. Heavens. I'm actually kind of excited. I always have fun ideas for blogs... but I never get around to them because I always have some long story to tell about a boy. But now that I don't have a boy... I can write about whatever I want!

Okay... the post I was just going to write about is too awkward. I can't do it. hahaha So I'll just ramble. Last night I was talking to a bunch of guys about dating stuff... man. Some of the stories were AWFUL. And by awful I mean AWKWARD and HILARIOUS. I learned that even if a guy is TOTALLY not into you... and the thought of kissing you is AWFUL... BUT you are HOT and try to MAKE OUT with him... he will totally be down. One of them was on a date with a girl and they fell asleep watching a movie and he woke up to her sucking on his fingers. WHAT? Who DOES that?? I mean really. REALLY?? So what does he do? He makes out with her. He didn't LIKE it... but to get her to stop... he made out with her. Boys. I swear. Then another guy said that had happened to him... but he LIKED it. Filthy. Boys. I swear. This story makes me really really glad I'm a girl. I mean, I like making out and all... kissing is great. Cuddling all that jazz. It's GREAT. But.... if you don't even LIKE someone... why would you do that? It would be so icky. Don't get me wrong.. I've had my share of NCMO's... but at least I LIKED those people. I dunno. I think it's harder for me to understand boys because.... I didn't grow up with any boys around. I have 3 brothers.. but I never really lived with them. Oh well. One day I'll get married and THAT will be a shocker for me. I'll have to LIVE with a BOY. Weird. Okay I guess I'm about done...

Except for my words of wisdom for the day. Whenever you need a pick me up, make a list of things that you like or love. It ALWAYS makes you waaayyyy happier. I promise. Like this:

I like sleeping in.. even if I feel LAZY as heck haha. I like waking up super early and smelling the early morning. I like how amazing I feel right after I work out. I like being sore because it means I'm getting stronger! I like seeing Jesse Noble at church and places because I've had a crush on him since 7th grade and he STILL gives me flutters hahaha and I KNOW nothing will ever come of it.. but I just like flutters. :) I like singing in church. I like sitting down randomly at the piano and singing for 2 hours. I like feeling happy. I like FEELING. I like observing people. I like reading. I like making something really yummy to eat. I like moving and meeting new people and getting to start over and reinvent myself once again. I like reading my scriptures and praying and knowing Heavenly Father is listening and helping me. I like the really fatty sugar cookies that have the yummy frosting and sprinkles and you look at them and say, "Those look like fake cookies" and you eat them and you say they MUST be fake cookies because nothing REAL could taste this GOOD. I like getting texts.. seriously it's kind of a problem.. I call texts "love"... if I have no texts.. I have no love. It's depressing I know.. but I LIKE it. I like blogging and people telling me that they like my blogging. :)

And I'm really hungry so that's it. The end. :)

1 comment:

kbuckhan82 said...

AH why did I JUST NOW start reading your blog!?! I LOVE IT!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.