Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ohhhh my life..

is so awkward sometimes. Seriously. I can't even explain to you. But I will try. See, you know that I am usually the one who freaks out when someone likes me.... but it is not happening with Hairy Ben. Right? Good. The thing is.... Hairy Ben has the same problem as me... and he's freaking out a little. Because I like him. Granted his reasons for freaking out are more upright than mine... I freak out because... I'm a freak. He freaks out because he's afraid I'll like him too much... and he'll end up not liking me as much and hurt me. Which is fine. I can empathize with freaking out but still liking the person.. and he's nice and is willing to keep trying. SO. Everything's fine.

BUT THEN.... tonight we were hanging out... it was time to leave... he walked me to my car.. we hugged and kissed goodnight... and as we're pulling away he runs his hand down my arm and holds my hand for a second and starts walking away and says, "Goodnight!" So I say, "Goodnight! Love you!"...... holy hannah! What just came out of my mouth???? Kill me. I'll crawl into a hole right now and DIE. Now... anyone who's friends with me will know... I say Love you allllll the time. BUT it's a little different when you say "love you" and you're dating the person... and you just got finished cuddling and sharing stories and a kiss goodnight. I mean really. I just wasn't thinking.. and it jumped out.. and I was SO embarrassed. I can't even tell you. AAAAnnnnd I really hope he's not freaking out... because he stopped texting me. RUDE. And now I'm freaking out. RUDE. Kill me. K I'm done. I already did my words of wisdom for the day THANKFULLY... because I have NO wisdom right now. I'm a crazy person. Seriously. I could die. It's time for bed. Goodnight bloggers. DON'T love you. BAHAHA. Except I really do. You know I do. I'm sorry. But for realsies. Goodnight.

Ughhhhhhh.

8 comments:

Annie Citrine said...

Just kidding.. I didn't even do words of wisdom for the day... my last post just felt like I did it today.. that's how flustered I am. oh and just to clarify I am NOT IN LOVE... emphasis on IN love... with Hairy Ben. Not one bit. And if it happens at all it will not happen for QUITE some time. Okay I'm done for real. Just sleep it off, Annie. Sleep it off.

Addison Ricks said...

Ohhhhhhh Annie...I LOVE YOU!!! hahaha...i'm sorry, that was probably really awkward for you. but he is really understanding he will understand. :) why is your life so flippin' awesomely eventfull and awkward..and mine is well BORING and UNAWKWARD. miss your face!

Addison Ricks said...

Ohhhh Annie...I LOVE YOU!!! hahahaha i am sorry that is really awkward. but he will understand. he is awesome like that...just super understanding. :) why is your life so awesomely eventfull and awkward while mine is...well boring and uneventfull. it will all work out <3 miss your face!

Maddi said...

I love you! haha (Is it bad that A. I stalk your blog. and B. that this post makes me giggle?)

falene said...

Are you sure it wasn't a Froidian slip? Do you want to love him? Do you want him to love you? Is he crazy enough? I know I love you a lot. It's not hard to love you at all.

Annie Citrine said...

hahaha A)Thanks Addi, you're a doll.
B) Maddi, I love you. I love when people read my blog! :)
C) Mother, I am not even responding to that. I am SO not going to analyze this.... for once in my life. It's TOO AWFUL. hahaha

kbuckhan82 said...

HAHA! Oh my gosh I've done this!!!! He was dropping me off at school and I kiss him on the cheek, say "Bye, love you!" and get out of the car. Abbie Colyar was visiting me and as we were walking into he Hinckley I was like. "OH MY GOSH. Abbie---did I just..?" "Yes, you said it." "OH MY HECK! I DIDN'T EVEN MEAN TO!" I was freaking out throughout my whole class and couldn't focus, I was so embarrassed. Turns out... he didn't even realize I said it! HAHA!

Annie Citrine said...

HAHAHAHA oh Kendra! That's awesome. I think we're more alike than we ever realized. hahaha that's awesome.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.