Monday, June 14, 2010

So I was going to work on math...

because I am a dunce! Seriously. I took the math placement text at MCC last semester and I didn't even get into the 100 level classes... I know. I know. It's sad. BUT I really am determined to study so I can retake the test and get into the math class that is required for my major. However, as I started practicing... Hairy Ben got on facebook chat and started chatting me up! Well... I couldn't very well ignore him on his BIRTHDAY. Yes, that's right. It's his birthday. :) He is 24 today... and although I have told him about 20 times already today... I would like to say for all the blogging world to see: Happy birthday ..... Hairy Ben. I decided I can't put his real name until he's lasted at least a month... I feel like that's long enough that he might be a permanent fixture in my life... at least for a while. But anyway, he started talking to me... therefore delaying my math practice. Then my dad's classmate who's staying with us for a few days put in Sherlock Holmes... which I have never seen. And naturally that was very distracting. Although I still TRIED to do some math. But then my mother got home and she'd promised to give me a little mini massage because my back has been hating me lately. So I pretty much gave up all efforts to improve my mind for tonight. Now I am just watching Sherlock Holmes (which is very entertaining) and blogging.. because I feel like it.

I don't have anything particular to blog about, really. I'm just rather content with life at the moment. My family is moving away.. so I must find a new place to live. I'm thinking my aunt and uncle's house will be my best bet... because it's cheap and I absolutely adore my little cousins. I can go to the community college that's near their house... because it's also cheap. I have a lovely bunch of friends and of course Hairy Ben to snuggle when I want to. That always helps. :) Overall life is just pretty grand!

I am much too involved in this movie to think of anything else to say... so I'll just end with my words of wisdom for the day. I actually don't know if this can be counted as words of wisdom... it might just be something I'm learning.. or maybe learning.. right now. But maybe life isn't as dramatic as I seem to make it. I'm a rather passionate person... and I feel things a lot. But maybe it's best sometimes to just step back and let things be. I don't have to control everything... I don't have to know how everything's going to turn out. I just have to live life and love it! One of my favorite scriptures EVER is Phillipians 4:6-7... and you have to look at the footnotes too. I tend to over think things and say too much and muddle things when they don't need to be muddled at all. Things are more simple than we imagine them to be... especially if we can learn to rely on the Lord for happiness. The end. :)

3 comments:

The One Klar said...

Wait wait wait. ...You're family is moving? Again? ...when did this happen? Dang it girl. Haha. If I don't keep on you every twelve hours, your life is completely different and it takes forever for me to catch up. Haha!

Jo said...

Annie, I love reading your blog. Thank you so much for putting your words of wisdom down and sharing Phillipians 4:6-7 with us. I needed to read that scripture :D

Jo said...

Annie, I love reading your blog. Thank you for sharing your words of wisdom with us. I needed to hear the words that Phillipians 4:6-7 had to say. You made my day :)

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.