Sunday, February 14, 2010

Bedtime Shmedtime!

Alrighty, so here's the deal. I hate going to bed. I always have... I probably always will. Even when I'm absolutely exhausted... I just don't want to go to bed. It's really quite terrible. It makes me into a total night owl... leaving me semi-useless during the day which is when normal people get things done. So I stay up late doing pointless things... and then don't want to do things that matter during the day because I'm ridiculously lazy and tired. Thus the vicious cycle continues.

So here I am, it's almost 1 AM and I have very little inclination to retire for the night (what's left of it anyway) and I decided the best waste of my time would be to post a blog. Let's see if I can whip out a revelation or two from my happenings as of late.

Okay, let's see. I engage in an astonishing amount of time dedicated to absolutely nothing. Like.... watching tv while having my laptop open to facebook and simultaneously playing spider solitaire on intermediate. Yes, that's right, INTERMEDIATE. That means there are black AND red cards. I know, sounds busy... but actually for a while there I started to get sore because I was sitting around NOT using my muscles so much. Yeah. I know.

HOWEVER. I really am getting better. For serious. haha. I'm exercising almost everyday. I have 5 appointments set up for this week with Primerica. I'm submitting an application for another very promising job tomorrow that I was referred to. I got to see Kyli Larson this weekend. :) That always helps. Seriously, having a best friend is pretty big in my happiness equation. And I am sort of coming to terms with the fact that I probably will not have a boy for the duration of my stay in Mesa. And it's Kelene's birthday tomorrow! :) Yaay for little sisters turning 16 and wanting homemade pizza.

But yeah, I guess that's about all I have for tonight. Or this morning, whatever. I'm actually really tired now so I suppose I'll go to bed. I should go to the temple. I'm sure that would help... too bad it's closed Mondays.. okay. Tuesday. Goal: go to the temple on Tuesday. Also go to bed by 1 AM. That's reasonable. Okay. Bye.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.