Friday, February 19, 2010

Happiness

So I am following Kyli Larson's lead and making a lovely list of things that make me happy/smile. :) This seriously always makes me happier and I believe you should try it. It's refreshing!

This is in no order and I'm basically just writing whatever comes to mind. Here it goes.

Singing. Playing with hair. Smiling. Making people laugh. Making someone's day. Finding the perfect scripture to make me feel better. Walking around the temple all by myself. Playing my cello. Playing the piano (even though I'm terrible). Wearing a pretty dress. Ice cream. Being sore. My incredibly, abnormally, awesomely soft, silky hair. The fact that I'm so humble.. bahahahaha. Writing something that I'm proud of. Reading a great book. Laughing. Puzzles. Romantic comedies. Audrey Hepburn. Feeling pretty. Praying. Mail. Cuddling. No make up days. Camping. Playing games. Sucking at sports. Flirting. Music so beautiful it makes me cry. Choir people. Drama people. Kissing. Swimming. Chlorine. Thunderstorms. Kyli Larson. My whole big crazy family. Boys who smell really good. Curly hair. Flossing. Painting my nails. Wearing my glasses. Getting A's. Breakfast. Sonic ice. Great conversation. Looking at the stars. A hot cup of tea when I'm feeling horrible. Fireplaces. Paisley ties. Long skirts. High heels. Making little kids giggle. Baby fingers and toes. Making people feel better about themselves. Daisies. Getting my teeth cleaned. Having super smooth legs. Singing with the spirit and making people cry... haha. Listening to my favorite song over and over again. Hiking. Biking. Cooking and baking. Giggle fits. Ben and Jerry's with While You Were Sleeping. Feeling smart. Mac and cheese. Purple. Sand in my toes. The ocean. Going tubing. Waffles. Going outside in the summertime and feeling my skin tighten because it's so HOT and DRY. Cookie dough ice cream. Cookie dough in general. Things that make my heart race. A blanket right out of the dryer. Learning about people. Trucks. Hot cars. Hot boys in hot cars. Velcro. My cat, Charlie. My lovely friends. Hand and Foot. Smelling all the shampoos at Walmart. Travel size things. Bargain shopping. Sunflowers. Light rooms. The sun on my skin. Do absolutely nothing all day with your best friend days. Flip flops. Wearing no shoes at all. Green grass. Having a crush.

and you know.. lots of other things. Perhaps I'll add more later on. :) La dee da!

1 comment:

The One Klar said...

I LOVE it! :) I love reading other lists and wanting to add things that they put on their list to mine. Which happens a lot. Haha. Good list. Good life. Thank you for sharing your happiness.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.