Saturday, February 27, 2010

:)

My choir concert was tonight.. and lemme tell you we were awesome! I really did like all the songs and as the concert just kept flowing there was a certain feeling in the air... I almost felt Canadian. Awesome. And we have another concert tomorrow!! And I actually have family coming to that one, so that should be good.

It is raining outside. And thundering. Oh my goodness thunder has got to be the most amazing sound ever heard on this good, green earth. It makes my heart flutter. God is a genius. Just saying.

Okay that's all I want to write...

EXCEPT for my words of wisdom for the day. You never know what kind of difference you are going to make in someone's life. And it might not be anything big. It might just be making one night better. But if you ever get the feeling to do something nice for someone, write them a note, give them a call, even just shoot them a cute little text, DO IT! From personal experience, something so small can make such a big difference in how a whole day or even week goes. It helps me feel loved and so much better about myself and that really does make all the difference in the world. How much more can you accomplish when you're happy? Lots and lotsa! So be happy and don't be too busy to go out of your way a little to lift someone up as well. The end.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.