Wednesday, February 17, 2010

On a happier note!

Alrighty, so here's the deal. I have recently become slightly anti-social. I don't hang out every night anymore by any means, and when I do hang out I usually come home early because I'm bored or I just really don't want to be with friends anymore. It's kind of weird. This has never happened to me before. It's okay though. I've actually been pretty happy just chillin at home with my mom and sister. Especially my mom. Seriously, she's the coolest person ever. She's definitely weird and really goofy sometimes but I love her. We laugh all the time. That's my favorite. :)

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.