Monday, July 19, 2010

BLOOOGGGING...

...is awesome. I have nothing to blog about. I keep opening my blogs like this and it's getting quite depressing. BUT I will have something to blog about soon! Woohooo! My life will be exciting, I'm determined.

So on Wednesday my WHOLE family (minus Amber and Khris in Georgia and KC, Lynn, and Rhone in Tucson) will be staying in a GORGEOUS cabin up in Northern AZ. I am beyond excited for this. I will not have to worry about ANYTHING ANYTHING ANYTHING for FOUR WHOLE DAYS. Holy hannah. There really are no words. This is also a warning because I will not be blogging up there. So all my lovelies will have to wait a whole 4 days for me to blog again. Terribly sorry.

And then it's my birthday!!! I'm really excited to be able to say 19 instead of just 18 when people ask how old I am. Because I say 18... and people think I just graduated and I'm just a little baby. ... which I kind of am. But I WANNA be all growed up! And I'm sort of getting there.. :)

AND THEN! I'm going to visit Shawna in Oklahoma!!! Uhm hi, I'm excited. I'm thinking of driving over there all by my lonesome. 14 hours in a car by myself sounds like heaven. I love driving. And blasting music and belting out songs and rolling all the windows down and feeling everything in the world with no one else around and being perfectly ME and no one else with no other influences or awkward moments because it's me. ...but Mom doesn't like the idea. So I might be flying... if I can find a cheap ticket.

You know what I want to do? I want to write something beautiful that really SAYS something. Maybe when I know more about life I can do that.

I'm going to the gym tomorrow with my darling, Addi. Because she's really good and healthy like that and invited me.

And I found out ANOTHER boy reads my blog regularly. Seriously. These boys. AND he had a lover interest in me in high school. Weird. My life is cool. Because boys that like me don't tell me. But he's not Mormon. Flirt to convert though, yo. And then we can be wed and make hot babies and they'll get the skinny gene from him and talented gene from me and they'll be super smart writers from both of us! Awesome. And since he reads this he'll be super weirded out by me and stop talking to me and then none of this will be possible at all. Tragic. But I just HAVE to give a shout out to my boys who read. Because it's funny.

If you are a boy and want a shout out. Leave a comment. And I'll shout out to you... in my blog. HAHA. I'm cracking myself up. I need to go to bed. I'm not even being funny, either. Okay. Stop talking, Annie. Time for bed. You're silly.

EXCEPT FOR WORDS OF WISDOM! Hmm. I feel like I've already used up all my wisdom. This blog has sucked me dry. OH something I'm realizing. Everything is not about me. I know that sounds dumb, like I should already know that. And I do. And I did. But remember that post where I talked about being the leading lady in your own life?? Well, that still holds true... but maybe pay more attention to the supporting actors too. They're just as important. Nobody wants to watch a movie with just one person in it.. remember Castaway? The end. :)

1 comment:

Marc Johnson said...

you're hilarious nad i'm going up north this weekend too! and a shout out would be nice hahaha

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.