Saturday, July 17, 2010

This one time...

.... I was really emo. (Okay, more than just one time...) and then I started reading "The Screwtape Letters" by C.S. Lewis. Can I say awesome? Yes. I will. Awesome. Seriously. C.S. Lewis is a genius. The book is a compilation of letters from a devil to his nephew giving him tips on how best to trip up and tempt and discourage and ensnare someone he is trying to make fall. It's a real eye opener. And though I don't agree with EVERYTHING Lewis portrays... it is very interesting. And it's making me think.. which is always a good thing. It's always amazing to me how something written by someone I've never met can have such a big impact on my life and way of thinking. Literature is awesome.

I've recently rediscovered stumbleupon and I love it! I love having it stumble for JUST psychology related things. I love psychology. I love experiments that test human nature and how we think and feel and react to things. It's awesome.

Also it's my birthday on the 31st. And I requested a camera. I'm kind of excited about it, actually. :) Because then I will be able to take pictures and SHOW you my life instead of just writing boring words about it. :)

HOLY HANNAH! My N key just popped off my keyboard. Eff my life. Now my laptop looks all ghetto.

Meh. I don't feel like doing a words of wisdom for the day... sorry. Good night!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.