Friday, July 2, 2010

It's late...

.. and I should go to bed because I have work at 8:30 tomorrow... but I want to blog. I don't really know about what.. we'll see what comes to me.

Hairy Ben and I are still friends. I decided to give it a try. But it's still really hard sometimes. Other times it's as easy as anything though. I just wish I could get over it already. It's super annoying.

I've decided that my car, James, is a hypochondriac. He is ALWAYS getting sick and making me take him to the doctor and spend lots of money. It's a bit ridiculous... and the only punishment I can inflict is letting him run low on gas... which he HATES.. but that makes it scary for me too.. because the gas light is broken.. HA! It's terrible.

I really really need to clean my room. I just really really don't want to. I should be a neater person... someday I have to get married... and if my husband turns out to be cleaner than me.. that'll be a problem.

I don't really wanna get married anytime soon.. even though when I look at engagement and wedding pictures my heart aches a little for it...

I just want to be in love. For the first time. I've never been in love.. and I just want to know what it FEELS like. I love emotions... and I haven't experienced the BEST one yet. I'll get there someday.. someone has to fall in love with ME first though... which could be a problem. I'm kind of insane.

I am having a movie night to watch While You Were Sleeping and eat Ben and Jerry's with the lovely Maddi tomorrow night and I am excited beyond reason. I love that girl and I love that movie and I SO need a girls night it's not even funny.

I guess that's it.

My words of wisdom for the day is this: Get some sleep. Sleep is healthy. And you feel better if you do it. The end.

3 comments:

Maddi said...

I could take your advice. haha...but I'm talking to you on fb instead. P.S. I'm so so excited too!

kbuckhan82 said...

I know what you mean about Hairy Ben (even though I don't know who Hairy Ben is). And I don't like sleep either. I wish you were at BYU-I with me! We could do this together... haha But I totally get what you mean about not wanting to get married and aching for it at the same time- you don't want to get married, but being in love sounds nice. It's like you took the words out of my brain :) haha

Annie Citrine said...

haha Kendra you have NO idea how much your blogs help me. Its kind of ridiculous. And I followed your example and OFFICIALLY ended everything with Hairy Ben. We're not friends anymore... I just can't be around him. I can't move on when he's always there! and I'm glad I'm not at BYU I anymore... haha too cold and sunless for me! But sometimes you make me wish I was up there!! I miss college and being on my own and learning new things EVERY DAY! But anyway, you're awesome. and we can do this together through blogger! hahaha

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.