Saturday, July 3, 2010

I need....

.. an "I like.." post. :)

I like meeting new people. I like going on dates. I like eating ice cream. I like playing games. I like winning games. I like painting my nails. I like a good cup of herbal tea. I like tuna fish sandwiches. I just like sandwiches, actually. I like water. I LOVE milk.. especially of the chocolate variety. I like making good choices. I like being warm. I like swimming and smelling like chlorine. I like doing yoga and how I feel after I do yoga. I like flip flops. I like no shoes at all even better. I like blogging. I like music and finding the perfect song for your mood. I like sleep.

So I'm going to bed! But my words of wisdom for the day!! I just remembered something AWESOME that my EFY counsellor Emily told me! She said whenever she was feeling angry... she would allow herself to listen to ONE angry song.. and then switch to church music to help herself get over it! SO I think I'll try that! Especially getting over this whole Hairy Ben thing... and just feeling down about some stuff and being angry with myself for not being as good as I can be! I'll listen to ONE song that matches my bad mood, be it angry or sad or scared or inadequate... and then I'll listen to church music! Because church music brings the spirit.. and the spirit brings hope for better things. And hope is a VERY powerful thing. :) The end. :)

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Annie! I didn't know you had a blog! I'll have to add you to my list! :D

Maddi said...

Everything you just said, is MY favourite thing to do, every day! haha

Emily Zoe Hale said...

Oh my. Just read this post and I am so excited you remember that! It works. :)
You are so cute! I can't wait to hear more about your life on this blog!

Annie Citrine said...

Of COURSE I remember, Emily! :) It's a pretty awesome thing to do! You really were an AWESOME counselor. :)

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.