Sunday, July 4, 2010

Just a bunch of random things on my mind...

1. I finally watched The Testaments for the first time today.... uhm. New favorite movie?? I think so! It was soooo good! I cried. I swear. The only two things that make me cry are the Spirit and thinking about all the Savior has done for me... and boys. But boys is a dumb reason. But yeah. The movie was fantastic. I loooved how they paralleled the two stories of the people in the Americas and the people in Israel and what BOTH their relationships to Christ were.

2. I had to take care of irrigation this morning. And Jamie's favorite toy is the big pink fuzzy rabbit named Larry. Well, he was in the middle of the yard when I turned the water on. And Jamie was having a bunch of fun in the water of course!! My baby's first irrigation.. so fun! But then she saw Larry was gonna get wet so she grabbed him really fast and put him on the porch.. then went out and continued to frolic in the water. It was stinking adorable.

3. I'm kinda bummed I didn't get to see any fireworks this year... but I was making money.. so I can't complain too much. And there's always next year!! And there are more important things to remember on Independence Day. Like all the sacrifice and courage it takes to make sure this country stays free. I really am grateful for that.

4. I have eaten a ridiculous amount of ice cream this weekend. On Monday I am starting a no sugar diet! Holla! Wish me luck!

5. Now that I'm not dating anyone... no one texts me anymore. Tragic. No love for me.

6. I love playing the piano and singing. It's the best. I want to be better at the piano.. but I am so DANG undisciplined. I will try to be better about practicing. I think I might try an anti social phase for a while. Have some ME time. That sounds quite good.

7. I am in a book club... and instead of discussing the books.. we are going to act out scenes from them or watch a movie or SOMETHING. I'm kind of excited... but I really need to start reading the first book... I'm a slacker.

8. I have even more ice cream... and I'm going to eat it. Tonight. Before my diet starts.

9. Staying alone in my house freaks me out to no end. I woke up freaking out last night because I had a dream a creeper came in my house while I was sleeping and raped me. Uhm. No freaking bueno. But I got over it. Don't worry. :)

10. I like life. And loving. And making mistakes and learning how to do better next time. I like growing. It's very hard sometimes... but it's worth it.

Words of wisdom for the day? Make goals. Constructive, attainable, bettering goals. They make life more exciting! The end. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello.
I am hadi.I can not understand English well.
I want be your friend and I want have friend in other country.
my E-mail : Hadyoman@yahoo.com

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.