Saturday, July 24, 2010

Vacaaaa

Uhm. Hi, I love vacation. I really really do. It was a MUCH needed break from life. My family rented a BEAUTIFUL cabin in the Show Low region. Seriously. It was gorgeous. EVERYTHING was gorgeous: the cabin, the weather, the fam fam, the cute little antique shops. I didn't take any pictures... because I didn't have a camera...

BUT I DO NOW!! Dad took me shopping for one when we got home today and I love it I love it I love it!!
It is purple and pretty and we are going to get along splendidly, I can tell. :) I haven't thought of a name for this little beauty yet... but it will come to me. Probably the first time I use it. It's still charging... but pictures will be coming very very soon I promise! :)

Okay. The Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis are seriously awesome. Awesome possum. They make me so happy to read them... because I'm all, "In your FACE, Satan. You're so sneaky but I'm soooo smart! BAM! No you will NOT bring me down!"

So no more emo Annie. :) At least for now. haha, I mean we all have ups and downs, right? WELL I'm definitely in an up! The vacation did a world of good. It was fantastic to spend time with my awesome family and not have to worry about ANYTHING for 4 whole days. No work, no school, no boys. And now that I'm back I actually miss those things! So overall life is jolly good.

Seriously. I'm just smiling for no good reason at all.

Words of wisdom for the day? Take vacations! If you're freaking out and stressing out and running out of gas for life.... take a vacation. It'll be worth the cost and time off work, I PROMISE. MM I just feel so good.

I'll post again soon with PICTURES! The end. :)


No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.