Sunday, August 22, 2010

Another Mailbag... because they're easy and I'm lazy.

Dear Nose,
Please stop being stuffed up. I don't like it. I've only been sick for 3 days and I'm already ready for it to be over.
Respectfully, Me

Dear 80's Movies,
I love you. Even though you are cheesy. Actually it's probably BECAUSE you are cheesy that I love you so much. And you make me feel happy when I am sick.
Love, Me

Dear room,
Why must you get messy. I swear it's not my fault. (Actually it is.) I don't want to clean you. CLEAN YOURSELF LAZY FACE!
For Heavens Sake, Me

Dear Jon,
I'm grumpy at you for getting home late. But I forgive you already.
Me

Dear Bed,
Thank you for being so comfortable and warm and happy. I think I'll be utilizing you VERY soon for a nap.
Love, Me

Dear Thailand,
Thanks for making such comfortable pants. If you could send me some of my own, that would be lovely. I'll have to return these ones soon, unfortunately.
Sincerely, Me

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's up with the pants comment? KINDA random. I love it. I might have to steal the mailbag. Tomorrow perhaps.

Shawna said...

You are so dang cute, sometimes I just can't stand it!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.