Saturday, August 14, 2010

Have you ever been in love with your best friend?

... I haven't. haha. But I was getting pretty close to it! ...until Jon told me for realsies we're just friends. Seriously, my life is awesome. It's like a movie. Don't worry, I'm fine. Really. Jon is a fanfreakingtastic best friend. He doesn't think I'm annoying (even though I am), we get along simply swimmingly and I don't really get tired of him (which rarely happens), he makes me want to be a better person and I HAVE been since I met him (which is something I really need), and he has humored all my crazy ideas and has done a fabulous job keeping me entertained this summer. Awesome, right? Yes. It is. :) I like my life. Plus he is an awesome kisser. Not that we kiss anymore ever ever. But just the memory.. you know. It's kind of cool to just KNOW that your best friend is an awesome kisser, right? No? Maybe that's just me. baha ANYWAY!

So this weekend I took Jon with me to visit the fam fam in Thatcher! It was mucho fun. :) We got there Friday night and went to my uncle's to eat DELISH food. Saw a bunch of family. Went to Frye Mesa and walked up to a waterfall and got stung by nettles (THEY SUCK) and jumped off some cliffs. Fabulous. We watched a scary movie... I think Jon might be worse than me. No. Actually no, definitely not. Maybe about the same. No, he's definitely more manly than me. Which is good. Played POGS. Hi, I love these. I'd always heard about them on those "You were a 90's kid if you remember..." thingies, but I never actually knew what they were... or what they were for. Hi, I love them. They are awesome and fun and I sucked at winning them. I guess I'm not a TRUE 90's child. We watched a chick flick... ate at R&R pizza. Which is DELISH by the way. I forgot how much I like their pizza.

FUNNY STORY: So when I was 15 I went to Lake Powell with my best friend and her family and her family's best friends. On the lake trip I ended up making out with one of the guys in that family. (Call me a ho if you will, I know, I know.) Anyway it was gross. It was the first time I had ever made out and he was icky and slobbery and toothy and it was very awkward all over the place. So that guy leaves on his mission, alls fine and dandy. I saw him once after he got back and it was chill. So I'm in Thatcher this weekend and my best friend was supposed to be there and I was gonna hang with her.. but she had to stay in Tucson for work for another week so it didn't end up happening.. but she recommend I try and meet up with this GUY from Lake Powell because he always knows of parties.... which was a terrible idea.. haha! So I didn't do it. BUT then the next day at R&R.. I remembered that his dad owns that place... and that he works there in the summer. Awesome. He was there. I lean over to Jon and I say, "I made out with the guy that is working back there one time. Awwwkward!" He looks back and says, "Wait, his name is Tanner?" "Whaaaa?? Yes.. Tanner Pursley." "I totally know him." "WHAAAAAA???" Here Tanner comes out and sees Jon. Yeah. They DEFINITELY served in the same area on their missions. Tanner was a greenie and it was Jon's last area. So weird. Tanner's face was priceless though. He looked so confused to see two VERY different areas of his life mixing.

So that was pretty much my weekend. It was fabulous. I love my family. Jon is awesome. Funny things happen in my life. Good times. :)

Words of Wisdom for the day! When you go cliff jumping.... jump off the high one. You feel so cool. The end. :)

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.