Monday, August 30, 2010

Still not an update...

But I just thought I'd write down a few things I've been thinking about. Because I would like to put off homework a little while longer.

I never wear red lipstick in public... or around anyone at all. Because I don't think I can really pull it off. So instead I wear it while I do homework... or when I'm cleaning my room. Or when no one else is home. And I always freak out if I think I'm gonna see me in it! And I hurry and take it off. Maybe someday I'll be a big girl and wear it for realsies.

I'm a pretty clean person... except when it comes to my own room. It's awful. I need to keep it picked it up. Seriously it's ridiculous.

I've recently become obsessed with nail polish. I like it. :)

I miss singing. A lot. Seriously. Singing along with the radio is just not cutting it anymore. I need to break out some broadway and opera soon. ... when I'm not doing homework, at school, or working.

I wish I could take pretty pictures.

I don't really feel pretty very often anymore. :(

I love this song. And this girl is legit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Annie. YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. Accept it. And wearing red lipstick shows that you know it.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.