Friday, September 3, 2010

Okay finally back

Ready for this update? Hopefully I can make it happy because I'm in a rather foul mood.

I hate blogging when I'm not in a good mood because I just sound whiny... and I always get over it.

But I just feel like it right now. And I haven't felt like it in a long time.
In case you couldn't tell... I've been in love. My last big post was kinda a big deal for me. I feel..or felt all those things for someone. And I really did just have to realize that I have to give up. There's no hope of anything there. I'm wasting emotion on this person and I need to cut it out. And I am. Slowly but surely. School helps. Because I'm so busy. It's not hard, really. My mommy talked to me about it too. That helped a lot. Thanks mom. I needed that talk.

School started. Holy moly I forgot how crazy it is! I'm taking 3 psychology classes and an online math class. It's a load of homework. Psychology has SO much reading... and I hate math with a passion. I'm either working, doing homework, or at school. There's not a lot of in between time for anything. My room is messy. I need to clean it.

I finally did something fun tonight. I wanted to go to a movie and I went to a movie with this guy from my ward that wanted to meet me. He found me on facebook after he heard my talk on Sunday and added me. So we'll call him The Creeper. He was actually really nice. We'll see if he asks me out or not. Gary went too. Gary is Jon's roommate. We're friends. He's great. The end.

But on the way home from the movie I got pulled over for going 18 over the speed limit. I know. I'm a doofus. Seriously. He actually clocked my top speed at 21 over... .. UGH but thankfully he only cited me for the 83 mph. So basically I'm a doofus. And I really can't afford a $185 ticket right now.. but I'm gonna have to! Live and learn, baby.
.... I'm just glad he didn't pull me over when I decided to try going 105... just because I'd never done it before!

Well, I'm officially exhausted. Sobbing after you get a ticket because you're already incredibly stressed about finances and school and life really takes it out of you. So I'm going to bed. Goodnight!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.