Friday, September 24, 2010

Oooookay!

So I just got a call from Haley Mills who I LOVE a RIDIC amount. For serious.

And she said she was facebook stalking me and was trying to find out info about my latest lover interest because her new bestie knew him! So basically she was getting the stats. And THEN she asked which one he is on my blog.... and I realized I haven't blogged about him! And since I am wide awake from jogging in place while watching The Nanny, I thought I'd remedy the situation. :)

Okay I'll start off with my list of boys:

DREAMY DAVE: He will forever be at the top of my list. (At least as long as I know him...) If he would dump his gorgeous and adorable and smart and successful girlfriend (who I know.... awkwardly enough) I would SO so so date him. Even if he wanted random make out booty calls.. I'd so be down. It would be like making out with a mix of Gerard Butler and Hugh Jackman. Holy Hannah. likeWOAH.

TURTLE WAX: He will no longer be mentioned in this list. I will not ever ever have anything else to say about him unless he tries to lip rape one of my friends or something.

CHOCOLATY GOODNESS: We will be institute buddies. I really am very sad we won't ACTUALLY be best friends. He's freakin hilar. And black. And awesome. And trendy. It's the best. But I really am too busy with my other potential loverrrr boys to deal. Sorry, love.

PSYCHOLOGY MAJOR GUY: Yeah, this one's floundering too. He's still super attractive and all smart and nice and everything... but yeah. I don't think it's going anywhere. But he's still my fav part of that class. HA!

JON: My bes fraaannnnn. :D He makes me happy. He sends me happy texts to make me happy and gives me happy hugs and makes jello and watches Glee with me. LIKE.

JON'S ROOMMATES: I think my favorite of Jon's roommates is.... his brother Jason. He let me borrow his laptop.. and he always gives me giant otter pop things when I'm there. And he always tells me very interesting law stories because he's in law school and distracts me from doing my homework on his laptop. And we basically bonded hardcore when we drove back from St. Johns that one weekend and Jonny Boy slept in the back seat. And he has the best dog ever, Leon. I love that furry guy. :)

THE CREEPER: Is also not one of my boys anymore... seeing as how I can't date him and all.. but we made out. haha Weird. So I probably won't include him in my list anymore either.. sorry bud. We're still friends though! :)

ANNNNNDDDDD Drum roll please! Our newest member of "The List"

THE JOLLY BLONDE GIANT: So named because all three of those adjectives apply to him. He is very jolly. He is very blonde. And he is freaking 6'5". Yes, that is a foot taller than me. No, this is not a problem. Yes, I've dated someone this tall before. And yes, I love it mucho grande. :) The Jolly Blonde Giant is my main lover interest currently. He's kinda weird... and awkward. hahaha but it works. I'm really weird and awkward too...

Anyway, he kissed me.

Yeah, I know.

What just happened?

Don't worry, that's what I thought.

Okay, ready for this story?

So he came over last night after I got out of class and we went for a little walk because it is SO SO nice outside right now!! I like it. And when I say like, I mean LOVE. And then we watched Ferris Bueler's Day Off.. possibly one of the best movies ever ever ever made ever. And we cuddled a little. And he took charge of everything.. which I liked, actually. And then he had to go home and I walked him out. And we hugged. And I went to go pull away and then he was kissing me. Whaaa? Yeah. First time ever that I didn't realize when someone was going to kiss me. I always know. But I didn't. HA! And... well... he's a little... inexperienced. hahahaha I mean, it wasn't TERRIBLE.... but it def wasn't that best I've had. But I have to cut him some slack since he's only ever kissed one other girl.. and that was his first girlfriend a month ago. And she was the most Molly Mormon girl ever. Like, she'll be a prophet's wife or something. AND he was very nervous.

So basically it'll be fun teaching him my mad kissing skills. ;)
I'm just saying.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.