Thursday, September 16, 2010

I'm a dating machine!!

No seriously, likeWOAH! I am. Which is fabulous... because I love going on dates. And I love boys. The end. I've been on more dates in the past 2 weeks than I did the whole entire summer. Which is really sad and really awesome at the same time.

So here's the update on my boys.
Ready?

Dreamy Dave: Holy Hannah. He still takes my breath away. I don't think that will ever change as long as I know him.

Turtle Wax: He tried talking to me on facebook. I was all "Whaaa?? I don't think so." But then he wouldn't leave me alone. And asked if we were even still friends because I just kept ignoring him. So finally I told him he just really creeped me out. And I don't feel bad even one bit. He is creepy as heck. And has a whole list of girls he has LIP RAPED (thanks mom for the term haha)! Seriously. Ew.

Chocolaty Goodness: He is still Chocolaty and he is still Good.... but I don't know if we're gonna stay BFF's. I think he liked me. Like maybe wanted to date me or something. I dunno. But I'm kind of busy. And he kept trying to hang out... but I was just busy. I can't be everywhere!!

Psychology Major Guy: He is very attractive to me. He will be my school crush. I love crushes! :)

Jon: I am so happy this boy is my bes fran. We haven't been able to see each other as much lately. Which is sadface. But whenever we DO see each other it is super duper happyface. :D I seriously I am so completely myself around him. He's the best.

Jon's roommates: Okay so for this one. Tim. He came up with this genius idea for Halloween costumes!! Tim will be Nacho Libre. Maralie (she's so awesomespice) will be Incarnacion. Jon will be Steven aka El Skeleto!! (if we can convince him to be half naked all night...). And I will be the super duper fat pink dress lady that loves Steven and wants his hot body. Basically the best idea ever. I'm stoked.

The Creeper: Ya. I like this one. He's basically awesome. And he likes me. Which is splendid. And he's smart and has a good job and is stable and reminds me to be spiritually minded when I forget and makes me laugh. So far everything's pretty good. The next test? Kissing. Which will occur tonight. HA! Because I can't very well DATE him if I don't like KISSING him, right? It's pretty crucial. I'm really not too worried about it, though. NO PRESSURE, right?? hahaha

Tonight's gonna be good.

Oh yeah, I have a date with my home teacher tonight. hahahaha so all the fun stuff will occur after that. :)

I'll keep you posted.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW ANNIE. MAN MACHINE! You are hilarious. Coming to visit soon?

Sister Larson said...

What you are is crazy. Hahahaha.

Annie Citrine said...

hahaha what I am is LOGICAL. Seriously. I might as well find out NOW... don't wanna waste all that time liking him if I kiss him and hate it, right? It's LOGICAL to kiss him. BAHAHAHAHA

and yes! I am visiting soon! at the latest I'm coming for the fair in October! :)

Anonymous said...

Sometimes... I wish I could kiss as many boys as you. Just because I think it would be fun. But... my brain just doesn't let me. You lucky.

Anonymous said...

wow, haha i meant to say you lucky duck. But instead I just sounded like a caveman... just know that I meant to say, You lucky duck! haha

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.