Friday, September 17, 2010

Oh life.

Sooooo!

Yeah, I kissed The Creeper. It was hot. So hot. hahahaha BUT then I freaked out hardcore. And I KNOW when I freak out... that means it's just not gonna happen. It's just not. I mean, I wanted it to. But it just can't. I can't be dating someone if I have these horrible moths in my stomach all the time. No bueno. So we'll be friends because he's all nice and fun. And I'll get a normal amount of sleep again woooohooo!

and I'm gonna do an "I like" post because I want/need it! :)

I like sleep. I like waking up and feeling wide awake and rested and happy. I like the peace the gospel brings to me. I like cheesy romantic comedies. I like chocolate. I like dressing up and doing my hair pretty. I love boots. I like giant slip n slides. I like singing. I like finding the perfect song for my mood. I like morning talk shows on the radio. I like laughing. I like making other people laugh. I like being funny. I like stretching. I like hair cuts. I like painting my nails. I like being a girl. I like shoes. I like brushing my teeth. I like typing things. I like livig with all my little cousins, they are so stinking cute. I like wriig missionary letters. I like boys. I like kissing boys. I like you! :)

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.