Saturday, September 11, 2010

From the mouth of Babes:

So I'm sitting at the kitchen table doing homework.

Sam comes over and is eating an apple.

He points to bite marks and says, "Wow, look how big my shark tooth is. You can see where it was. It's sharp."

Then he carved a little face in the apple with his teeth.

"Wow, look at this. This is scary! I could put this out front and people would be so scared! ... but no, that wouldn't be good. I want people to want to come into our house. Yeah. Not be scared. I KNOW! I could put it on the ROOF! I could jump on the tramp and throw it on the roof! And it would still be scary. Look, I bit off its chin! hahahahahaha"
I probably said 2 words this whole time. He needs no response or encouragement. Just rambling.

I love living here. haha

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.