Thursday, September 23, 2010

This is awesome and you should watch it.

I'm sorry I haven't been posting. I still love you all. And I'm still self absorbed. And there are still tons of HAPPENING things going on in my life and I should really record it all.... BUT my laptop is currently not charging... which means there's something wrong with it or the cord... which is not appreciated. But whatev, ya know? At least I'm not spending so much time on facebook!! ... but I'm also not spending so much time doing homework... or blogging (obvi).

SO moral of the story: I will blog again regularly when my computer is not being dumbface. For now: watch this awesomespice skit. Seriously, it's so awesome.

Peoplebumps all over the body awesome.

Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.