Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I'm Grateful For...

this is basically an "I like" post... but "I'm grateful for" instead.

I'm grateful for Jesus Christ and His sacrifice. I'm grateful for the true gospel in my life. I'm grateful for my knowledge of the plan of salvation. I'm grateful for my patriarchal blessing. I'm grateful for the scriptures, especially The Book of Mormon. I'm grateful for prayer. I'm grateful for church leaders. I'm grateful for the Gift of the Holy Ghost. I'm grateful for living prophets who receive revelation for the people of God.

I'm grateful for my love of music. I'm grateful for my talent of singing. I'm grateful that I enjoy playing the piano. I'm grateful for my ability on the cello. I'm grateful for the good books in the world that I love reading. I'm grateful for my ability to express myself through words. I'm grateful for language and communication. I'm grateful for things that entertain me. I'm grateful for things and people and events that humble me. (heaven knows I need it!)

I'm grateful for my wonderful family. I'm grateful for my amazing friends. I'm grateful for my teachers. I'm grateful for all the people in my life that push me to do better and encourage me to stand taller and help pull me up to higher ground. I'm grateful for learning new things and understanding. I'm grateful for the struggle. I'm grateful for the accomplishments. I'm grateful for people that are better than me and their examples.

I'm grateful for love. I'm grateful for happiness and joy. I'm grateful for the warm fuzzies. I'm grateful for peace. I'm grateful for laughter and smiling. I'm grateful for sadness and anger. I'm grateful for determination to be better. I'm grateful for emotions that make life worth living.

I'm grateful for stretching when I first wake up and all my muscles feel alive and wonderful. I'm grateful for a good solid blush when I'm embarrassed. I'm grateful for the feeling I get when I run as fast as I can. I'm grateful for yoga and balance. I'm grateful for dancing and feeling music in your chest. I'm grateful for my hair.

I'm grateful for seeing. I'm grateful for hearing. I'm grateful for smelling. I'm grateful for tasting. I'm grateful for feeling.

I'm grateful for you!


What are you grateful for?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am grateful that Heavenly Father blessed me with a wonderful daughter who is sensitive to the wonderful blessings of life. I'm grateful for a daughter who loves the life God has given her. I'm grateful I get to see that daughter next weekend!
Love,
Dad

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

Love this post. I am so grateful for a wonderful family, husband, &friends. What more do you need in life?!

Kendra B. said...

I'm grateful for your blog.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.