Sunday, September 12, 2010

Life's grand, isn't it?

I think so. The past few days have been just splendid. Lots of lovely new memories and uh... good stories at least. (haha oh Turtle Wax, you poor man.) I've met so many new people and made friends and gone on dates and basically I'm loving life!

My room is messy again, dang it.

I'm getting fat... haha but I still feel pretty! So BAM! In your face skinny girls!

I hadn't done homework for 2 whole days... and I finally did some earlier.. but not very much. Which just means I'll have A LOT to do on Monday. haha

Even work wasn't THAT bad today. But I still hate it there.

Tomorrow I have to see Turtle Wax. AWKWARD.

But I'm gonna have a church buddy tomorrow! The Creeper said he'd sit by me at church. :) We went on a date tonight. And he still compliments me too much. But he's lovely.

Chocolaty Goodness was over last night. And we fell asleep for the movie. Terrible. But we rewinded and watched it again! Date Night is SO freaking funny. Steve Carrell and Tina Fey are freaking hilar.

Man, I need to shower hardcore. And shave my legs. I bought shaving cream today. It's going to be splendid! I love Sundays because I can take as much time as I want to get ready. It's gloriously relaxing. I love getting pretty for church. :)

And speaking of pretty.. I need to get some beauty sleep. I think I might be getting sick again.. and sick is NOT pretty.

Good night! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your life Annie, and may I redirect you (on the subject of your homework) To the "Why I will never be an adult" page?

Sister Larson said...

I watched Date Night last night too!! Haha. With a bunch of boys. That are hot. I love college. I'm glad you are happy, Annie! And back to your sitcom self. Haha.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.