Thursday, September 9, 2010

Holy Hannah.

I have no time for my life. Let alone this blog.

My life consists of school, work, and homework. That's it.
My weekend at Jonny boy's was fabulouso. Seriously, it was great. His family is awesome. WAY different from mine. But awesome. :) Maybe I'll write more about that later. But not now. It's 1:40 in the morning.

I'm up so late because The Creeper asked me to go get frozen yogurt with him. And you know me, I can't turn down anything frozen and sweet. Mmmmm. :) It was delish and he is lovely. Not as weird as I thought. Or maybe he is. hahahaha I don't know. We'll see. He is very nice though but I have a lot to think about with this one!

Psychology Major Guy is also lovely! And we get to be in the same group for the class reading! I'm quite excited. If nothing else we'll be splendid friends. :) But he is very cute and I want him to ask me on a date.

The only good part about work today was seeing Dreamy Dave. Seriously. Other than that it was death. I can't even go into it. hahaha

SO I'll move on to the words of wisdom for the day. When things seem unachievable, schedule it. I have terrible time management. So the only way I get anything done is by scheduling and making lists! And you know what? I get it done. I'm not failing any classes yet at least. haha oi. The end. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bout time you updated! I live 3 hours away from you! Schedule your blogging time!

Anonymous said...

Now he is bribing you to get you to hang out with him? I would be careful of this Creeper guy. Then again he could be totally awesome!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.