Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Mailbag! Holla.

Dear laptop,
I'm glad Andrea bought you. It feels absolutely fabulous to by blogging on a lappy again! You are kinda weird a square and I miss Penelope dearly.. but you'll do for now. :)
Love, Me

Dear Me,
You should accomplish more. You're being kinda lazy.. not gonna lie to you.
Love, Me.

Dear Thatcher,
I'm freaking stoked to visit you!! Holy Hannah. I need this vacation. likeWOAH. And Jon's coming! And maybe Kendra and maybe Lexi and maybe Jason!
Love, Me.

Dear Jason,
I'm glad we're legitly friends now. I'm probably (okay definitely) more excited about this than I should be. But it's like finally being friends with your best friend's older brother, yeah? hahahaha don't worry, I'm just weird.
Love, Me.

Dear School,
Please slow down. Actually, you're doing okay. This should be addressed to me again. I'm just lazy. Sorry for bothering you.
Love, Me.

Dear Itch On My Butt,
I totally would have scratched you as inconspicuously as possible when I FIRST felt you walking to institute... but there was a super hot guy walking behind me. Yes, it was uncomfortable... but come on. He was hot. Terribly sorry. At least I got you later. It was intense there for a while, promise it won't happen again.
Love, Me.

Dear One-Sideburned Boy,
When I saw you at school today... you basically changed my life. Totally opened my eyes to new possibilities. likeWOAH.
Love, Me.

Dear Glee,
You were freaking weird and uncomfortable tonight. Holy Hannah.
Love, Me.

Dear Bed,
I want you so bad right now. Here I come, baby!
Love, Me.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.