Saturday, September 18, 2010

For Shawna!! (and the missionary she wants me to marry)

Allllrighty. So my Auntie Shawna has this missionary that she SWEARS is absolutely perfect for me. Perfect. And she told me to write him a letter... so I did! And then he wrote me one back with pictures and a happy birthday note! So cute. :)



... and then I meant to write him back....

.. and I meant to. and I kept forgetting....

... and THEN finally Shawna kept getting mad at me because I hadn't sent one yet!! I felt terrible. ..



... and THEN she called and told me that his brand new greenie companion had just gotten a care package from his girlfriend back home and it was making Elder Perfect awfully trunky. So I decided to send him a care package! My first ever package to a missionary... and I haven't even met him! haha. I think I did okay. :) In my letter I explained the contents of this lovely package and I will just copy my explanation from that here for you. :)

Contents:

One awesomespice letter



One pack of the coolest gum ever. For serious.



One seriously BA ninja mask. I almost kept this for myself... but I'm sure you'll find better uses for it. Make me proud, baby.



One truck. Shawna said you were a truck driving man. Hot.



One army man. I call him "gun furiously over the head guy" ... but my friend just said he was wading through water and didn't want to get his gun wet. I prefer my story.



One Tim McGraw Silver sample smell that I got from work. Shawna said you grew up on a ranch. I imagine you smell like this. (p.s. I sprayed the letter with what I smell like :D



(my smell)


Four pieces of delish candy. I tried to find moonpies for you... but no luck. Sorry, dear.



One senior picture.



One random mix cd.



One copy of Rob Gardner's "Joseph Smith: The Prophet"



Pretty good, yeah?? :) I thought so. I hope he likes! I added a bunch of other stuff about me and other funsie things in the letter as well. :)

SO I was feeling super happy and accomplished so I went to the Post Office to mail it!!



... but they were closed already. :(



... but I'll send it on Monday! What can ya do?

1 comment:

Kelene said...

You are AMAZING Annie! I can't wait till I have missionaries. Then we can see who's more diligent.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.