Friday, September 3, 2010

ALRIGHT

This one will be happier. I really was pretty upset about that ticket last night... and if you know anything about me... you shouldn't talk to me about anything after Midnight unless its the FREAKIN HAPPIEST THING EVER... because if it's not. I'm not gonna be happy about it. hahaha I really should just go to bed earlier because after that certain time... I just think unhappy thoughts.

SO ANYWAY. I woke up this morning, well rested. I slept in til 9 and I feel MUCH better. I was rather HAPPY when I woke up this morning actually. :) It's a 3 day weekend and I am going out of town with Jonny boy and it will be splendid. I need a break. I'll try and take pictures.. but no promises. I'm terrible at finding "Picture Perfect" moments. Hopefully I'll get a few though. Like WHEN I CUT DOWN MY FIRST TREE. With a CHAINSAW! BAHAHAHAHA. It's gonna be awesome. If I even have the muscles to do it. haha We'll see.

Other happy things that have happened to me:

1. The most beautiful man that I have ever seen with my own two eyes in for reals life just happens to be the pharmacist at my Walgreens. You know those people that sorta just light you on FIRE and your breath kinda catches whenever you even LOOK at them? Yeah, he's BETTER. And we had a whole CONVERSATION about how my psychology of death and dying class is depressing on Wednesday. And he kept LOOKING at me while we were talking. I seriously couldn't breathe normally for 3 whole minutes. He probably thinks I'm a freak. BUT it was still happy. HA! Oh, we'll call him Dreamy Dave. I really don't know if I'll speak of him again... but you know. Just in case. That's how I refer to him in my head anyway. *sigh*

2. There is a very cute boy... actually MAN who sits next to me in psych of death and dying. And he is funny and seems like my type in all ways. Which is splendid. Whether I am his has yet to be determined. But I am a fan. And I'll probably write more about him sometime... so we'll call him Psychology Major Guy. Kinda lame compared to Dreamy Dave... but no one can compare to Dreamy Dave, let's be honest.

3.I got new nail polish. I love nail polish. But I tried one of them last night and I can't really look at my hands right now. I must take it off and put on a more appropriate color. For heavens sake.

4. I really am just happy in general. I feel like I've been kinda grouchy and not fun lately because I've been so stressed and TIRED. But I really am happy. I love being in school and LEARNING again. I love living with Mike and Andrea. I love my friends and being one of the guys at Jon's house with all his roommates. It's fabulous. I love my ward and my calling. OH I need to post my talk. I was happy with how it turned out.

Yeah, life is grand. :)

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.