Friday, September 10, 2010

Now for the rest.

Alright. I'm finally back to my old self. It's crazy and familiar and new and exciting and all very happy! I love it.

I have my boys back. And I'm back to my old freaking out self. Which is not as good... haha but familiar.

Okay, so the boys in my life right now, wanted or otherwise are:

DREAMY DAVE - The most beautiful human man my own two eyes have laid eyes on. Literally taking my breath away when he walks by. Beautiful.

THE CREEPER - The 26 year old recently church reactivated divorcee. Incredibly nice and flattering, although his level of interest is freaking me out a little, not gonna lie.

PSYCHOLOGY MAJOR GUY - The 2...3? year old hunk who sits next to me in Psychology of Death and Dying for 3 hours on Wednesday nights. He is literally my favorite part of that class. Although the class itself is very very good.

TURTLE WAX - Holy Hannah. I don't even know what to say. Only that I have to see him on a regular basis and its gonna be awwwwwkward.

a new one!
CHOCOLATY GOODNESS - I met him today at the institute building. And we instantly became best friends forever and ever and ever and ever (bffaeaeae) because are both so dang FUNNY! We went to dinner at ....Oregenos? haha I can't remember. But it was DELISH.. and it made me 45 min late to work. WHOOPS! I don't feel bad. I hate that job.

JON'S ROOMMATES - I spend A LOT of time at their house. Yes, I consider them to be my boys. I love them ALL. Jolly good. :)

JON - My best friend who downloads skype to his computer so I can watch his computer in the library while he goes to the bathroom because he doesn't want to pack it up to go with him OR leave it behind unattended. GENIUS.

Okay, I'm tired now. Goodnight!

1 comment:

Kendra B. said...

Hahaha okay the Skype thing-- SO SMART! SO FUNNY, TOO! ANNIE I LOOOOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.