Monday, August 23, 2010

How I put off better things that I SHOULD be doing... with pointless things.

1. I find my awesome leopard print SNUGGIE and wear it like a robe thing...



....and try and be a hot model....



....and fail at a jumping picture...



....and then fail again...



...then embrace my inner tigress!



.... and attempt interpretive art?



2. Get bored and set up a battle with army men..



...then take awesome close up pictures to capture the raw emotion of war..



...and fall in love with the "gun furiously over the head guy". I'm a sucker for a man in uniform...



...and wonder how that soldier is supposed to fit his body into that little jet...



...and document more...emotion....



...and realize this is silly.. and the only reason I'm doing this is to blog about it... and I should be doing something better with my time...



...and then see the backside of "gun furiously over head guy" and feel MUCH better about my use of time...



...and finally pay tribute to "walkie talkie guy"...who has time for war when you can be CHATTING???



Okay, for realsies. PRODUCTIVITY TIME! Journey just came on Pandora. That should help me get started. :) THE END!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the most random person I have ever met. And I still want that snuggie. LOVE YOU!

Annie Citrine said...

I think by random you mean AWESOME! Right? Love you too!

Jadeth said...

I am speechless! Wow!

Shawna Fletcher Pidge said...

You are freakin insanely RETARDED and I love you for it!!! Just went through this post with the MISSIONARIES here for dinner (wink, wink) and we laughed! Keesler said he plays with army men too! Funsies! MUAH!!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.