Sunday, August 8, 2010

MAILBAG!!

...because it hurts so bad I can't even take a nap! :(

Dear Future Baby,
Please send a heaven note to my uterus telling it to lay off. I know it wanted to make you this month... BUT IT'S NOT HAPPENING OKAY??? Just because it didn't get it's way doesn't mean it gets to throw a freaking tantrum.
Love, Your Future Mommy

Dear Uterus,
You're a stupid poo face.
Hate, Me

Dear Attractive Black Coworker of Mine,
Our awkward hug was hilarious. Remember when you went to lean in for it and I definitely paused for a full 2 seconds but could not back out of it because your arms were already waaayyyy up? Good times. And then remember when you bought me a kit kat and left it with the front register guy to give to me after you left? Yeah, that was funny too.
Yours truly, Me

Dear Scriptures,
You rock. You make me happy when I read you. :)
Love, Me

Dear New For Real Life Friend,
I had fun last night! Remember that one time when we walked up and down Mill Ave in our shnazzy clothes and talked about NOT drinking alcohol, doing drugs, and having sex while all the others our age were doing ALL of them all around us at that very moment? Yeah, good times. We're cool. Also remember that one time when it was sooo nice outside so we sat on some grass and chatted... and then our butts were wet the rest of the night. That was kinda awkward... and uncomfortable. HA!
We rock, Me

Dear Uterus again,
Thank you for not hurting so much already! You're pretty and nice. Someday I'll make lots of babies, I promise. It'll be fun. :)
Love, Me

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

I love you. This pretty much made my day :)
And now, I might copy you. If that's okay.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.