Thursday, August 5, 2010

My life lately...

....is pretty awesome. I'm all moved in to Mike and Andrea's. And I am LOVING it. My uncle and aunt are freaking awesome. And I LOVE my cousins!!! They're all so stinkin cute! I'm at my new store at Walgreens. So far I like it pretty well... except that its soooo slow. But everyone I've worked with I like so far. Plus there's a pretty darn ATTRACTIVE black man that I work with. :) Good times.

I have pictures!! So I'll show you some. :)


I made waffles!!! And they were SOOOOO good. And I put blueberries on top with butter pecan syrup. DELISH.
I found this super duper nasty moth under my bed when I was packing up my room. I am officially grossed out by my own uncleanliness.


I own 28 pairs of shoes. I love my life. :)


This is ALMOST all of my music. I was really proud of myself for accumulating all of this over the years. :) Now I just need to actually learn it all. GOAL!

Okay, I have a confession to make. Remember Hairy Ben? WELL he's pretty much my best friend now. haha And I decided since he is no longer a lover interest. HAHAHA. I will just call him by his name. JON. Not that basically everyone who reads my blog didn't know that already or anything. But whatev. ANYWAY. So for my birthday Jonny took me to a bunch of places that give out free food for birthdays!! And it was AWESOME. I love free things. And I love birthdays. And I love food. It was fabulous. And I had a plan to take pictures of all of the free things that I got... but since I am not used to having a camera... I forgot. :(

So I basically just stole pictures from off the internet...


Hello delicious Denny's Grand Slam for FREEEE! This looked basically exactly like mine... except nasty sunny side up eggs I had over medium. Yumm. And instead of icky sausage I had hash browns. Seriously. I was soo hungry and it tasted sooo good.


Holy Hannah this was the BEST ice cream. Baskin Robbins World Class Chocolate. Sooo good. And FREEEE. :)

No other explanation needed. Krispy Kreme is heaven. I only got one doughnut, though. pshhh that's what I get for sharing, I guess.

Okay, this ice cream was gross, not gonna lie. Or maybe I was just so freaking full from everything else that nothing would have tasted good. It was blueberry ice cream and I had graham cracker crumbs folded into it. yeah. It was nasty. I mostly just played with it until I could throw it away at Denny's because we had to go back there to get my phone... that I forgot. Sad.



So basically I never wanted to eat ever again.... until my family offered to take me to Garcia's for dinner... and we got a couple sampler dishes and got to try just about everything on the menu. Delish.

I also donated blood that morning and watched a movie with some friends that night. Overall it was a pretty fabulous birthday. :)

Words of wisdom for the day: Do what feels right. Just because it's weird for other people, doesn't mean it's weird for you. Some of the weirdest things ever can be so perfect. And it would be a shame to miss out just because you're afraid of sticking out of the "norm" the end. :)

1 comment:

Kelene Bean said...

Sad about the coldstone, but you forgot to mention the nasty free fried ice-cream you got at garcia's xD

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.