Friday, August 20, 2010

hooooly crap.

So... today was interesting. To say the least. The very least. It started out fine... I woke up and went to work. After work I went to Jon's.... we watched Wipeout and ate jello. Then we watched some Demetri Martin. Hilar.
....then we went upstairs to his room and were chillin up there. We played some California Speed and I slaughtered him as always. ...Then I laid down because I was tired... and he laid down too. And we... sorta cuddled. And when I say sorta.... I mean he kissed me. I was all, "Whaaaa????" Confused. Weird? Yes. Confused. Then I was mad at him. Did I NOT just give him the opportunity to get back with me like last week? CONFUSED.

I think the thing I was most shocked about was that none of it actually happened. I'm sure you'll be shocked too. Sorry guys... I was just feeling like my blog was getting boring and I thought I'd mix it up a little.. you know. Add some drama.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......HAHA....ha..ha.......ha. he. hm.

Oh that was good.

Yeah, what really happened is all that minus the laying down. We just played cards. And talked. And laughed as always. Jolly good. Then at 10 I went home and he went to bed!! See? Not nearly as exciting to read about, huh? Well get over it! I like it that way. :) Life's grand even if it isn't dramatic. When I got home Kyli came over and we watched Breakfast at Tiffany's and I was reminded AGAIN how absolutely DIVINE Audrey Hepburn is and how much I ADORE her wardrobe. Too bad I have curves so I could never pull off any of her clothes. But it was a lovely time. I love me some Kyli Larsonface!

Anyway, that's it.

Except for words of wisdom for the day. Be content with your life. In fact, be more than content. ENJOY your life. Savor the small happy moments. They are what really count. The end. :)

2 comments:

Jon said...

Hahaha.....I was questioning my sanity there for a moment. I was like I DO NOT remember ANY of this.

You so funny.

Maddi said...

HAHA...I like this post :)

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.