Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Mail time!

Dear Me,
Why do you insist on staying up late? It's dumb. You are tired. Go to bed.
Love, Me

Dear Me,
MUST BLOG!!! AND I was writing to a missionary who has written you FOUR times... and you haven't responded to ANYTHING. So there. I had a good reason to stay up.
Love, Me

Dear hair,
You are so silky soft and luscious. I would ask you to cut it out because you are making me vain.. but I can't. I love you too much.
Love, Me

Dear Money,
I hate you. Mostly because you hate me and won't let me get any of you. I want you! School is expensive and my bank accounts are draining quickly. No bueno. Please come back to me. Let's be friends. We'll braid each other's hair and talk about boys when you sleep over. Jolly good.
Love, Me

Dear Kendra,
You are the reason I am making this post even though I'm so fetching tired. I am jealous you passed me in number of blog posts. I WILL catch up you blogging fiend!!
Love, Me

Dear Life,
You are sparkly and nice. I like you. :)
Love, Me

Dear Sleep,
I'm going to do you now. ;)
Love, Me

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.