Saturday, August 21, 2010

This sickness is stupid because....

(With pictures to illustrate)

1. I can't do things with other people because I am probably contagious and am snotting everywhere. People don't like other people's snot on them. Heck, I don't even like my OWN snot on me. Gross.




2. I am a mouth breather. Which is weird. People can hear me before they see me. And they probably think I'm 500 lbs because just walking around makes me breathe like I just ran a mile. Also my lips get chapped because of this. Dumb.




3. I spent the majority of my day walking around work with a weird face on because it takes about 20 minutes for each of my sneezes to build up enough to actually come out my nose. And then when I finally did sneeze... the most polite thing I could do was sneeze in my shirt. Because if I didn't... I would have sprayed everything within a 4 foot radius with my snot and sickness. As a result... I had snotty boobs. Let's be honest, that is just not comfortable for anyone.







4. I had to work at Walgreens and smile at customers that I just wished would go home so I could go home too. But there was this really funny old lady that came in and was all mad because she'd gone to Target and gotten a hair product there and she said the nozzle was broken! The stuff she'd bought just wouldn't come out right and made her hair feel awful. "It was bad." So she found the product she'd bought at Target and asked to spray it in her hand to see if it was working right. I said it was fine. So she did.... and it did the same thing as the one at target! "It's supposed to come out poofy and white and this just kind of fizzles." "Uhm... wait, are you looking for MOUSSE? Because that right there is hairspray...." BAHAHAHAHAHA it was so funny. She, her husband and I were CRACKING UP. My favorite part was his contribution of, "This morning she came out of the bathroom with her hair all sticking out everywhere just confused as can be because she tried to blow dry and and comb it out and she couldn't even get a brush through it, let alone style it!" Yeah.. .it'd be kinda hard to style hair if you were applying hairspray like you do mousse. Hilar.




5. I don't even want to finish this blog because I don't want to think of things to say. I'm tired. The end.

4 comments:

Kendra B. said...

HAHAHAHA! I loved the hairspray story and the picture with you looking at your snotty boobs. Made my night.

Jadeth said...

Oh, that's hilarious. I'm sorry you're sick Kelene is too. So I miss you already. When are you coming to visit again?

Annie Citrine said...

Kendra: THANKS! haha seriously, that old lady made my day.

Jade: I have no idea! I miss you too. It'll be hard to find time with work AND now school starting. I'll get down there though. Promise. :)

Andrea said...

That loud laughing from the kitchen that disturbed your nap...that was me laughing about snotty boobs. Thank you, I think I snorted.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.