Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Bleghh

I feel sick to my stomach.
Like really really sick.
All of a sudden.
No bueno.
I might puke.
Like that one time in Haley Mills bathtub/on her rug/and on her floor.
Naturally, since I feel so sick, I am blogging. ?
I don't understand myself.

And I got lost driving for 45 min trying to find the stupid Mortuary Science building for class tonight. And I may or may not have been on the verge of bawling my eyes out in frustration. But I finally got there.
And when I got there it smelled weird. And there were people's ashes from cremation! ... and my super weird classmate wiped up some of the ash with her finger and SNIFFED it.
.. not gonna lie, I laughed. hahahahaha
She's so weird. All the time.

And then Richard was going to come over and FINALLY watch Nacho Libre with me!
... but then he didn't. :(

So I had to catch up on my hulu and paint my nails instead.

BUT Richard said I looked really good today. :)
That has pretty much kept me going.
And this family that I live with.
I seriously love them.
I love that Jake cries so easily and does his hair in a fauxhawk and actually gets my jokes and laughs at them.
I love that Ethan has long hair and is such a stud with the ladies and is so dang FUNNY!
I love that Lilly is so quirky and weird and she likes my opera music just as much as I do!
I love that Sarah is little mini me and has angry eyebrows and would run down the street with a huge chunk of cheese and make everyone wonder where she was just because, "I couldn't just stand there with a bunch of CHEESE!"
I love that Sam has the prettiest skin on the planet and he's just so darn CUTE! and he always gives me hugs when I least expect and most need them. :)
I love that Mike is basically just a big kid and does the dishes for his wife and makes the coolest cakes ever ever.
I love that Andrea knows how to do basically everything in the world including helping me with my resume and she can laugh at herself and always bounces back.

So basically the first part of this post was just really really whiny.
And my life actually rocks.
But I really might actually puke any second.
So I'll just leave it at that!
Good night, lovelies.
I hope you realize how GOOD you have it!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.