Friday, November 5, 2010

Chocolaty Goodness =

Jarrett.
Yup. I just went there.
FIRST NAME BASIS for all ya'll.
You know why??
He keeps trying to be my best friend.
Like, hardcore.
We're not QUITE there yet.. but you know. Maybe soon.
Anyway, Chocolaty Goodness will now be known as Jarrett. Because that's his name.
Mostly because I'm kind of tired of typing Chocolaty Goodness ALL THE WAY OUT EVERY TIME.
Sorry, dudes.

Anywaysss.

Thursday nights can be fun.

I have some friends in a band and they were playing right on Mill Ave last night.
And they rocked it, let's be honest. :)

Last night was the first time I'd ever seen them perform for realsies so I decided it would be festive to dress up all dapper like.

So naturally I made Monte Cristo and Jarrett dress up with me!

Jarrett loves dressing up anyway. He's almost always dapper all by himself.
Photobucket

Oh hai there! I like when he drives my car. Is that weird?
Photobucket

We're basically the most awkward (but attractive) 3 amigos everrr.
Photobucket

How PRESH are we?
Photobucket

Oh, hello there, dear.
Photobucket

Do you see the dashing manliness I am privy to ALL THE TIME?
Photobucket

If you look closely you can see the actual band. Don't judge. I suck at picture taking and we were kinda far away.
Photobucket

After the band we went to Five Guys to eat some mucho delish food.

They serve free peanuts.
And Monte Cristo loves him some free peanuts!
Photobucket

And Jarrett couldn't stop messaging this girl named Monique. You think she's black, don't you. NOPE. She's white. I love when white people have black people names. So does Jarrett apparently.
Photobucket

This food is seriously so yummy in my tummy. I was happy. :)
Photobucket

I sort of adore this picture.
Photobucket

GET IN MAH BELLAY!
Five Guys has super duper yummy Cajun Fries.
Photobucket

{Super unflattering summary of our awesomeness}
Photobucket

The end.
I love being dapper.
If you have the means, I highly recommend it.

2 comments:

Kelene Amethyst said...

Wow. I think you and your attractive male friends almost have us beat in sheer awesomeness... They might actually beat us.

Have I ever told you how ridiculously attractive Hark is?

Annie Citrine said...

haha don't worry. I know. I know. :)

But NO ONE is cooler than us. Duh.

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.