Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I'M SO HAPPY!

Wanna know why?

:D

I'll tell you.

I was doing stinky math homework.
And hating it, duh.
Because it was due tonight.
Poo.
Just like EVERY OTHER Tuesday ever.

Photobucket

And then I saw THIS!!
Photobucket

MY HOMEWORK'S NOT DUE TIL NEXT WEEK!
So happy.
I felt like crying.
But I just freaked out and did a happy dance instead.

To celebrate further... I broke out the best thing in the world.
Photobucket

Pure bliss in a cup:
Photobucket

No kidding.

I'm so happy.

And I rocked my China presentation today.
Mostly because I made food.
Fried rice and egg drop soup make people happy on a super cold AZ morning, did you know that?

I should have taken pictures.
But Richard was over last night... so I got distracted.
He helped me cook and then we cuddled by the fire.
It was heaven.
I like him.

How was your day, dearies?
:)

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
Hi, I'm Annie. I like life. I think it's pretty DARN awesome. I like blogging because I like writing. And I like talking about my life. I like that people read about my life... which is vain, I know. But I do! I'm a very silly girl but you'll like me. I just know it. :)
Powered by Blogger.